7/20/2010

Today, we breathe.

It’s been a while. I feel the need to catch up, in a timeline even.

07/02 – Beach with the Michael sisters and my sister. Fun was had, Nadine got pinched by her crabby boyfriend that kept finding her, tanning was done and then we decided to attack tangers. Nothing good can come from four girls shopping right after the beach. Nadine was asked for her facebook instead of her number… cute, but funny. Came home and… No clue what happened after that. Oh, yeah. Went to bed at a decent hour for once, and then got a call at 2am from an obnoxious drunk Jake. No, I did not want to hang out. No, I was busy the next day. No… I did not care who he dated (very weird conversation at this point). After that… no sleep. At all. All. Night. LONG.

07/03 – Went to New Jersey with the family, and hung out all day with my favorite little cousins… I got kissed ( I love little CJ kisses! He’s so sweet!), hugged, kissed some more, splashed, blew bubbles, played store, tried vanilla tequila and chocolate wine (yummy! But I was terrified that one of the kids would want some “chocolate milk”, that’s exactly what it looked like!) and tanned. Great day, aside from getting stuck in traffic and dad driving both really slowly and ME insane.

4th of July – I think I tanned. Started talking to an awesome guy. No partying was accomplished, at all. Was completely freaked out by the firecrackers that I COULD NOT see.

07/06 – Hung out with the elusive Jake.

07/09 – Beach with Jeanette :) Sunburn of my LIFE happened. We then completely tore apart Target when we only went in for mousse and suntan oil. LOL. Funny how girls do that.

07/13 – Went to Mollys for a little bit. Hung out with Paul, who I am definitely confused about. Cute face. The man actually uses his brain. But these legos aren’t clicking together right. Tried to watch Tropic Thunder… I was beyond confused.

07/15 – Visited moms friend, and finally met her new baby, little Vinny and hung out with Gabby again! I can’t believe she is walking, she’s sooo little! While we were there, they were informed of an issue with the LAX team she and her husband coach… they were down a goalie for the summer. Two hours later, I’m covered in goalie gear with a lacrosse stick doing my best to not flinch when the ball comes at me – I flinched once, got a few bruises, and made a few saves. Not too shabby for my first time. :) I’m in for the rest of the summer season.

07/17 - Disaster of a day. Went to Candy’s for a little bit, stood around feeling stupid, then went home. The only good thing that came from this day was shopping, I finally got a new dress, jeans, and a pair of heels. I also bought a new mouth guard, the one Coach gave me doesn’t quite fit right since I don’t have braces.

07/18 – Sunday brought around a new week, a new vibe. :) All ages matinée at Molly’s lacked a crowd, but the people that made it out were awesome, and it’s always a fun time if Mike and Pete are behind the bar. Strong Arm Law, Kith & Kin, Ink & Lead, and The Broosevelts were there, I was the un/official TJ… Haha. There was this guy there, kept on looking at me and smirking. Needless to say, we start talking, he asks me how it feels to be the only girl there, I say it feels like being the only girl there (so dumb!). I was outside texting for a ride about an hour later, and he starts talking to me again. Turns out he lives really close by, so he offers to drives me home when my ride bails. Funny thing at this point, he knew my name because of my nameplate necklace, but I had to ask him what his name was across the bar in front of Mike! Lol. We exchange numbers, saying we should hang out during the week sometime… He actually finds me on Facebook, which is pretty impossible since I’m super-private, and his plans for the night get cancelled so he asks if I want to hang out. Of course I do. We end up going to a bar in St. James and playing pool with some friends of his all night. It really was a fun time.

07/19 – Monday started off as a disgusting uneventful day. The type of day that makes you want to crawl into your favorite worn-in hoodie and hide. Around 11, Jordan (Mr. Matinée) starts IMing me. I don’t even know how it comes around, but he asks if I want to hang out, we go back and forth about it for about an hour before I finally say yes, and then it’s 2am, we’re at a diner, it’s 3am and we’re watching The Godfather, we fall asleep in the middle so we start it over again in a few hours. That movie is INSANE. I had never seen it before, it’s every cliché about Italians ever! Ever! All in all… great night with the amazing Jordan. :)

No comments: