6/20/2010

I am the girl with a lot on her plate...

Well, I have absolutely nothing to write about, but here I am - yeah, I don't know why either. it's been a confusing few days, well, week I should say. Things are officially done with Mr. Cali, no more chances, barely speaking. I'm personally glad, I think both our lives are better off without the other in it, we were just dragging each other down. I'm tired of being terrified of reasons why his phone is off and he's not responding to emails, of being alone, he's tired of... well, probably of my crazy emails, but that would have been avoided if he had just smoke-signaled he's still alive. I feel horrible for him, but until he cleans up even speaking to him will be difficult, always wondering what he's doing that he won't tell me.

In other news... I need to make up my mind. Between Ludo, Sped Hardly, Unc, Pedro, and The Hoff, I'm all over the place. I don't know what to feel for who, and who is most likely to return the feelings. I don't want to get hurt here, yet I'm so setting myself up for failure. Honestly - I don't think any are really going to be there when I need them. I am the girl that is always there. I have a few friends, but lately they are all wrapped up in thier own relationships. I'm tired of being the fifth/seventh/third wheel when we go out. But I doubt any of these boys can help me with that.

In OTHER other news - WOOOO! I finally got someone to start teaching me how to bartend! And I'm looking for bands that would like to play at Molly Blooms in smithtown, on July 18th.

And in the sports report... I'm playing soccer with lovely Crashley this week, and tanning with Scielso too! Yay for seeing girls I love but never see!!! I'll post more about that when it happens, though. Funny pictures are sure to be posted, as well. :)

No comments: